Withdrawal is only possible from the Winning Amount. If you win a cash contest, your winnings will reflect in your Apne11 account. Once that happens, you can then withdraw the same in your bank account/Paytm Wallet. However, your Apne11 account must be completely verified before you can place a withdrawal request.
Kindly Note -
- The minimum withdrawal limit is Rs. 100.
- The amount withdrawn will reflect in your bank account or any other account as requested within a period of 7 working days.
How do I verify my account?
After you log in to www.apne11.com, follow the steps mentioned below -
- Click on ‘Profile’
- Fill in your Mobile Number
- Upload your PAN Card image
- Verify your mobile number with the OTP send to your mobile number
- Click on My Account
- Click on withdraw
- If your Mobile number and Pan Card is already verified
- Select the mode and withdraw your winning.
- An amount of Maximum Rs. 200 will be allowed to be Withdrawan in a given calender month from the money received from Freeroll Leagues
- This amount can be withdrawal only if the user meets the eligibility criteria of participating the free roll league
As per law, tax deduction at source (TDS) may be applicable on your winnings. TDS is currently applicable at the rate of 30% on winning above ₹ 10,000 and the rate of TDS and/or the exemption limit are subject to change from time to time as required by law.
- 30% TDS will be deducted automatically on any winning of Rs 10000 or more.
- If you have participated in a contest with Rs 100 entry fee and you won Rs 11000 you will be deducted TDS @30% on 10900 .
- A TDS certificate will be provided to you 3 months from the winning date, on your registered email address.