Australia has a higher rating than Pakistan with respect to test rankings, with Australia rated with 106 and Pakistan rated at 88. Pakistan has played fewer test series matches compared to Australia, which can help Australia a lot in terms of experience. Since choosing the players is the heart of fantasy cricket, given below are few tips to help you out with the Pakistan vs. Australia second test from 16th October to 20th October.
- Azhar Ali is a good pick for the slot of Pakistani batsmen as he has a total run of 825 and an average of 43.42.
- Apart from Azhar, Asad Shafiq is a good pick as he has a total run of 504 and an average of 28.
- Yasir Shah is a good player to include in your team of Pakistani bowlers as he has taken 46 wickets and has an economy rate of 3.32.
- Mohammad Abbas is another good pick to add in your squad of Pakistani bowlers as he has taken 42 wickets and has an economy rate of 2.49.
- When it comes to Australian batsmen, SE Marsh is a good selection as he has a total run of 592 and an average of 42.28.
- Apart from SE Marsh, UT Khawaja is an excellent choice with 498 runs and an average of 33.2.
- In the case of Australian bowlers, NM Lyon is a good selection with 37 wickets, an average of 35, and an economy rate of 2.68)
- MA Starc is another good selection for to include in the team of Australia bowlers with 34 wickets, an average of 27.38, and an economy rate of 3.42.
These are some of the strengths of each player from each team, to help you with choosing the right combination of players for a strong team. These tips are sure to help you out with the fantasy cricket player’s selection.
Below is the list of batsmen for this match who should be part of your fantasy cricket team.
|PLAYERS TO WATCH – BATSMEN|
*TBD – Team to Be Declare
Below is the list of bowlers for this match who should be part of your fantasy cricket team.
|PLAYERS TO WATCH – BOWLERS|
You can also check details for last few Pakistan Vs Australia matches to get an idea which team would be the winner in this upcoming match.
LAST FIVE MATCHES
|Zimbabwe Twenty20 Tri-Series||8-Jul-18||PAK (Winner) Vs AUS|
|Zimbabwe Twenty20 Tri-Series||5-Jul-18||PAK (Winner) Vs AUS|
|Zimbabwe Twenty20 Tri-Series||2-Jul-18||PAK Vs AUS (Winner)|
|World T20||25-Mar-16||PAK Vs AUS (Winner)|
|Australia tour of United Arab Emirates 2014/15||5-Oct-14||PAK Vs AUS (Winner)|