The long and exciting New Zealand tour of India is soon coming to an end with team India clearly winning the ODI series. The T20 series between both these teams will begin soon, and it will be a series of 3 matches. Here is a preview of the third match and the match prediction based on the current situations:-
|Match||New Zealand vs India, 3rd T20I|
|Time||12:30 am IST|
|Venue||Seddon Park, Hamilton|
|Match days||10 February 2019 – night match (20-over match)|
|Series||India tour of New Zealand, 2019|
|Match number||T20I no. 738|
|TV Umpires||Chris Brown|
|Reserve Umpire||Tony Gillies|
|Match Referee||David Boon|
Team New Zealand
Kane Williamson, Doug Bracewell, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Scott Kuggeleijn, Daryl Mitchell, Colin Munro, Mitchell Santner, Tim Seifert, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Blair Tickner.
Virat Kohli (rested for this game), Khaleel Ahmed, Rohit Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shikhar Dhawan, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik, Kuldeep Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Rishabh Pant, Vijay Shankar, Shubhman Gill.
- ICC T20 rankings show that team India is at the second position and the hosts are at the eighth position. This gives a clear indication that the visitors are in a better position than the hosts.
- This is a moderate scoring pitch. The average score for the first innings is around 170 runs while for the second innings is close to 155 runs. However, the maximum score has been up to 202 runs on this field.
- Therefore, you can even expect some huge score in this match.
- Since this is the last match of the series, the match will surely be an interesting one. Both the teams will try to use their best players so that they can finish the game on a winning note.
- Seeing the current form of the players and the team, it seems that the team will be able to perform well even in the absence of Virat Kohli.