The weekend is here, and we have a big IPL match here. The 17th match of this season will be played on 5th April between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kolkata Knight Riders and here is everything that you must know about this game.
|Match||Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders- IPL 2019 Match 17|
|Venue||M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore|
|Date||April 5, 2019|
|Time||08:00 pm IST|
Predicted Squad of Royal Challengers Bangalore
Virat Kohli, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kulwant Khejroliya, Colin de Grandhomme, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Washington Sundar, AB de Villiers, Mohammed Siraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Parthiv Patel, Moeen Ali
Predicted Squad of Kolkata Knight Riders
Lockie Ferguson, Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Shubhman Gill, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik, Rinku Singh, Robin Uthappa, Kuldeep Yadav, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla
- Kolkata Knight Riders are coming with a strong start, and a balanced team at this away match against RCB.
- On the Other hand, not everything is going in favour of RCB. They have the biggest cricketing names (Kohli and ABD) with them, but the rest of the team is way below the powerhouse of KKR.
- RCB had a poor start to the tournament, and again it looks like Kohli and ABD needs to put on a show to save this match.
- KKR has a strong batting lineup, and everyone is on form from Narine, Lynn, Utthappa to Russell and Rana.
- KKR bowling is also balanced with world-class spinners in Narine and Kuldeep Yadav.
- RCB has home advantage. Players know this ground well, and Yuzvendra Chahal has given some of his best performances here. So, if he does the same and takes quick wickets, he can be a great threat to the visitors.
- Overall, its advantage KKR and if Russell is in the mood, they can set a target over 200 on this small pitch and even chase 200 here.