The weekend is here, and we have a big IPL match here. The 20th match of this season will be played on 7th April between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Delhi Capitals and here is everything that you must know about this game.
|Match||Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals – IPL 2019 Match 20|
|Venue||M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore|
|Series||Indian Premier League|
|Date||April 7, 2019|
|Time||04:00 pm IST|
Predicted Squad of Royal Challengers Bangalore
Virat Kohli, Yuzvendra Chahal, MP Stoinis, AB de Villiers, Mohammed Siraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Parthiv Patel, Moeen Ali, Umesh Yadav, AD Nath, NA Saini.
Predicted Squad of Delhi Capitals
Kagiso Rabada, Morris, Prithvi Shaw, Avesh Khan, H Patel, Rishabh Pant, Sandeep Lamichhane, Axar Patel, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Ingram
- Royal Challengers Bangalore are coming with a possible worst start ever in their IPL history. They never first 4 matches before under Kohli’s Captaincy.
- On the Other hand, not everything is going in favour of DC even after a strong start. They won few matches, but they lost a match against Punjab when they lost 7 wickets for 8 runs. Their biggest problem is their strong opening and middle order, not finishing matches. They tied a match against KKR which too they should have won.
- Only Positive for DC is that they were in winning capacity in all of their matches. They lost due to their aggressive and non-commital batting in final 4 overs. if they can improve on this, they are a very strong team to beat. With Pant, Shaw, Iyer, Morris. Dhawan and Ingram, they have the most powerful lineup.
- On the other hand, nothing is going in favour of RCB. Their star Kohli and ABD have failed, they have dropped catches, they have misfielded, they have not taken wickets. Nothing has gone in their favour, and they look completely lost.
- RCB has home advantage. Players know this ground well, and Yuzvendra Chahal has given some of his best performances here. So, if he does the same and takes quick wickets, he can be a potential threat to the visitors.
- We predict DC to win this contest.