In the 14th match of this IPL season, Rajasthan will be hosting Bengaluru. The match will be played between Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore and here is the complete match preview and prediction for you.
|Match||Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore- IPL 2019 Match 14|
|Venue||Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur|
|Series||Indian Premier League|
|Date||April 2, 2019|
|Time||08:00 pm IST|
Team Rajasthan Royals
Dhawal Kulkarni, Jos Butler, Rahul Tripathi, Sanju Samson, Steven Smith, Ajinkya Rahane, Jofra Archer, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jaydev Unadkat, Shreyas Gopal, Ben Stokes
Team Royal Challengers Bangalore
Virat Kohli, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umesh Yadav, Colin de Grandhomme, AB de Villiers, N.A. Saini, Mohammed Siraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Parthiv Patel, Moeen Ali, S Dube
- Since the past few seasons, both the teams have not been in great positions which makes it difficult at the first instance to predict that who will win this match. Both of them lost their opening match, though Rajasthan fared much better in their match compared to Bangalore.
- The captaincy styles of both the captains are entirely different. Therefore, the winning chances will largely depend on how they decide to take the game forward.
- Team Rajasthan Royals can make the best use of the home ground advantage and prove to be stronger than the visitors in this game. They have the in-form Jos Butler. However, the other batsmen are still not in the hitting zone. But, Kohli advantage goes to Bengaluru. You can never discount him from any context.
- Finally, a lot will depend on the playing XI and the order in which the batsmen are sent to the crease. And how bowlers contain them. The hosts have been good at this but the visitors are yet to discover a productive combination for this.
- Overall, it’s a 50-50 affair between these two teams.