Rajasthan Royals and Kolkata Knight Riders will pay the last match of this weekend when they take each other in the 21st match of this IPL season on Sunday evening. Here is what you need to know about this contest:
|Match||Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals- IPL 2019 Match 21|
|Venue||Sawai Man Singh Stadium, Jaipur|
|Series||Indian Premier League|
|Date||April 07, 2019|
|Time||08:00 pm IST|
Team Rajasthan Royals (Probable 11)
Jos Butler, Rahul Tripathi, Sanju Samson, Steven Smith, Ajinkya Rahane, Jofra Archer, Manan Vohra, Krishnappa Gowtham, Gopal, Kulkarni, Ben Stokes
Kolkata Knight Riders (Probable 11)
Lockie Ferguson, Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Shubhman Gill, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik, Robin Uthappa, Kuldeep Yadav, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Prasidh Krishna
- Rajasthan is playing yet another home game. They won their last game at Jaipur against RCB a few days back. Overall, Rajasthan has been in good form. Though they lost the first 3 matches, all went till the last over.
- Winning last game, along with Butler hitting fifty is a positive makeover for the team.
- Their bowling has been strong with Archer, Gopal and Stokes leading from the front. Gowtham too has contributed. In batting, they look strong with Rahane, Butler, Samson and Smith along with Tripathi, Stokes and Gowtham.
- KKR, on the other hand, has won few matches thanks to Andre Russell. He has looked most devastating batsmen in this IPL.
- Apart from Russell, Rana, Uthappa and Lynn too are in good form.
- However, Sunil Narine is yet to perform as he did in the past. This might be a bit worrying for Kolkata.
- Also, Kuldeep Yadav has not been impactful too. But till now KKR has won without these two impact players, and if they join the party, it will be a tough task for Rajasthan.
- Overall, it is advantage KKR as they have won, they have a balanced line-up, and they have Russell.