The last match of IPL before the playoffs is here and this match will surely be an interesting one. Most of the matches in IPL 2019 have gone up to the last over making it a treat for the fans to watch and give them a thrilling experience. The 56th match of this season will be played between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders. Here is the complete match preview and prediction for it: –
Match- Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders- IPL 2019 Match 56
Venue- Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Date- May 5, 2019
Time- 08:00 pm IST
Predicted Squad for Mumbai Indians
Rohit Sharma, Lewis, Jasprit Bumrah, Malinga, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Mayank Markande, Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Quniton de Kock
Predicted Squad for Kolkata Knight Riders
Sunil Narine, Dinesh Karthik, Andre Russell, Chris Lynn, Shubham Gill, Nitish Rana, RK Singh, Piyush Chawla, HF Gurney, Prasidh Krishna, Prithvi Raj
- The cricket fans must mentally prepare themselves to witness a thrilling match. Both the teams have entertained the cricket fans throughout the season and are likely to do the same in this last match.
- Since this match will be played at Wankhede Stadium, it is likely to be a high scoring one. The fans are likely to witness something magical from Andre Russell and Hardik Pandya for their respective teams.
- Mumbai Indians is going into the playoffs with a strong performance, and they will like to continue it here.
- Being a home game, Mumbai Indians do have an edge over KKR.
- Kolkata Knight Riders can only win this match if the players give their 100% and the hosts do not become too much overconfident about their stronger position. Also, they depend more of Russell.
- While Mumbai will try to keep him tied, KKR can only hope that he continues to play as he did in the rest of the tournament.