If you play fantasy cricket, IPL is undoubtedly one of the best times for you to win big and earn more money. With every match, you have daily chances of winning, and the cricket matches become more interesting for you. However, you can only get better at these games if you start paying attention to some match tips and keep them in mind while playing the game.
Match- Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings- IPL 2019 Match 15
Venue- Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Date- April 3, 2019
Time- 08:00 pm IST
Predicted squad for Mumbai Indians
Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Yuvraj Singh, Jasprit Bumrah, Ben Cutting, Mitchell McClenaghan, Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Mayank Markande, Suryakumar Yadav
Predicted squad for Chennai Super Kings
Deepak Chahar, Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Shardul Thakur, Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Billings, Ambati Rayudu, Faf du Plessis, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir
Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Observe the form of the players of both the teams as the season proceeds. This will give you an idea of which team will be in a better form while playing this game in Mumbai.
- Focus on the players that have been in good form instead of picking your favourites in the fantasy team.
- They will help you in winning more as there are higher chances of those players performing better.
- Pay special attention to the all-rounders who have been in a great form in this season. They will help you in winning more points as they have the skills of taking wickets and even showing magic with the bat.
- Make sure that you observe what the experts say in the pre-match show. They know more and will tell you better things about the game.
Below is the list of batsmen for this match who should be part of your fantasy cricket team.
|PLAYERS TO WATCH – BATSMEN|
Below is the list of bowlers for this match who should be part of your fantasy cricket team.
|PLAYERS TO WATCH – BOWLERS|
You can also check details for last few Mumbai Indians Vs Chennai Super Kings, matches to get an idea which team would be the winner in this upcoming match.
|SERIES/TOURNAMENT||DATE||LAST FIVE MATCHES|
|Indian Premier League||28-Apr-18||MI(Winner) Vs CSK|
|Indian Premier League||07-Apr-18||MI Vs CSK(Winner)|
|Indian Premier League||24-May-15||MI(Winner) Vs CSK|
|Indian Premier League||19-May-15||MI(Winner) Vs CSK|
|Indian Premier League||08-May-15||MI(Winner) Vs CSK|