The best few days for cricket lovers are going on. Every day, there is one exciting match that will make you hold your breaths and jump off your seats in excitement. The 12th match of this season will be held between Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals in Chennai. Here are the complete preview and prediction for this match.
|Match||Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals, 12th Match|
|Venue||MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai|
|Series||Indian Premier League|
|Time||08:00 pm IST|
Team Chennai Super Kings (Probable 11)
Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Shardul Thakur, Ravindra Jadeja, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, Faf du Plessis, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Harbhajan Singh, Dwayne Bravo, Imran Tahir
Team Rajasthan Royals (Probable 11)
Jos Butler, Rahul Tripathi, Sanju Samson, Steven Smith, Ajinkya Rahane, Jofra Archer, Manan Vohra, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jaydev Unadkat, Varun Aaron, Ben Stokes
- Considering the trends of the past seasons, the hosts are at a better position as compared to the visitors. They are a stronger squad and have always performed well in the matches showing that they have higher chances of winning this match.
- Normally, the stadium is a high-scoring pitch, and the fans should expect a large score being put on the board. Although this year, the pitch has played slow yet Chennai will be better equipped to handle the situation. They have already shown how to play on this pitch in the opening match of IPL 2019.
- The hosts have better batsmen and bowlers in comparison to the visitors. The magic of Dwayne Bravo and Ravindra Jadeja is likely to be seen with both bat and ball.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni has a proven track record as a Captain, Wicketkeeper and Batsman. No one can take a team lightly when he is in the team.
- For Rajasthan Royals, there are high hopes on Ben Stokes and Jos Butler to make the team strong as all-rounders.