Once the fever of fantasy cricket gets on you, it is hard to stay away from the fantasy league matches. And, when the opponents are interesting like India and Australia, you should expect an added thrill in your fantasy cricket match. Team Australia will be coming to India, and both the teams will be playing 2 T20 and 5 ODI matches.
Here are the fantasy cricket tips and the basic details that you must know before playing the second T20 match: –
Match- India vs Australia, 2nd T20I
Series- Australia tour of India, 2019
Venue- Dr Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam
Date- February 27, 2019
Time- 7: 00 pm IST
V Kohli (c), JJ Bumrah, YS Chahal, S Dhawan, MS Dhoni †, KD Karthik †, S Kaul, M Markande, HH Pandya, KH Pandya, RR Pant †, KL Rahul, V Shankar, RG Sharma, UT Yadav
AJ Finch (c), JP Behrendorff, AT Carey †, NM Coulter-Nile, PJ Cummins, PSP Handscomb, UT Khawaja, NM Lyon, SE Marsh, GJ Maxwell, JA Richardson, KW Richardson, DJM Short, MP Stoinis, AJ Turner, A Zampa
Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Before you pick your fantasy cricket team, have a look at what happened in the previous match, which players performed well and which players failed to give any solid contribution to the game. If you have not watched the previous match, go and check out the match report or the highlights or the first T20.
- Though most of the conditions these days give an indication that the hosts have higher chances of winning this match, you cannot ignore the strengths of the visitors. This will play a crucial role in picking the players.
- Read the rules on the website in advance so that you do not make any silly mistake while choosing the players.
- Do not forget to check out what the experts have to say before the match. They are more experienced than you and understand the game in a better manner. Therefore, there are higher chances that what they say might come out to be true.
- Check the pitch report and weather forecast before choosing your fantasy team players. This will help you in knowing how the ball is expected to behave during the match.