Get ready to witness some interesting and quick T20 matches that will be played in India but not by team India. The teams of Afghanistan and Ireland will be coming to India and will be playing a series of 3 T20s, 5 ODIs and 1 Test match. This will not be home ground for both the teams so it will be interesting to see how the players perform.
Here is everything about the 2nd T20 match of this series including the preview and prediction: –
|Match||Afghanistan vs Ireland, 2nd T20I|
|Time||7: 00 pm IST|
|Venue||Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Series||Afghanistan v Ireland in India, 2019|
Yet to be announced
Simi Singh, Lorcan Tucker, Harry Tector, Joshua Little, Peter Chase, Andy McBrine, Stuart Thompson, Stuart Poynter, Andrew Balbirnie, James Shannon, Shane Getkate, George Dockrell, Paul Stirling, Kevin O Brien, Boyd Rankin
- For this ground, the average score for the first innings is close to 150 while for the second innings it is 135. However, the highest total in this ground is 167.
- There is a huge difference between the ICC rankings of both the teams. Team Afghanistan is enjoying the 8th position and working hard to come up while team Ireland is at the 17th position.
- There would surely be more pressure on the minds of the players of Ireland. They will have to give their best to fight with a strong T20 team.
- By this second match, both the teams will have had enough practice on the field. So, it will all depend on which team understands the grounds in a better manner and knows how to use it to their benefits.
- The squad for team Ireland has been announced. However, we are still waiting for the squad of Afghanistan to be announced so that better cricket predictions can be made.